We are the Main Line Mac Users Group
We meet West of Philadelphia on the second Saturday of the month, except June, July and August, from 9 AM to Noon. Please check the ‘Our next meeting’ button posted in red at the top left of every page of this site for all updated information.
We are a very dynamic group with around 100 members. Our members vary in their expertise on Macs, iPads, iPods, and iPhones as well as software and hardware, and we welcome all levels of users. Feel free to stop by in any of our meetings and check us out.
If you've been visiting for some time, but haven't joined, consider these benefits of membership:
- Monthly meetings, where you can learn from top lecturers, or, share, and meet everyone from working Mac professionals to new Mac users from all backgrounds.
- Monthly newsletter, full of interesting Mac news, tips, and information.
- Useful free items at the monthly raffles.
- Auctions at much less than retail prices.
- Vendor Discounts: You get it also via the listserv. Vendors offer special prices to User Group members. Any time a vendor offers special discounts they are posted on the club’s member Listserv. You must be a current member in good standing to participate in these offerings.
- Access to our a member directory.
- MLMUG Mailing List, to post technical questions or comments to the experts within our group.
- Enjoy our beginners meeting for those new to the Mac platform.
- Or, attend our special interest group Macintosh Programming SIG/Philly Mac Programming Group for those more adventurous souls.
Our meetings are on the second Saturday of each month at 9:00 AM. and are scheduled as follows:
- 9:05-10:05 Special Interest Groups (SIGs) rotating schedule or combined.
The three current SIGs are:
- Newer Users - We cover the most basic questions you may have about your Mac/iDevices and how to use them.
- Multimedia - We discuss using your Mac/iDevices and applications for photo, video, audio, and print media.
- Mac OS & iOS - We go beyond basics to discuss Apples current operating systems, using your Macs and iDevices, and various applications. We also have Q&A.
- 10:05 - 10:15: Break
- 10:15 - 10:30: Welcome and other business
- 10:30 - 11:50: Main Presentation (by a member or guest speaker)
- 11:50 - 12:00: Raffle and silent auctions.
Membership Information: Membership dues are $25 for individuals and $35 for families.
Memberships are based on your anniversary date, which is the month you joined. You will be e-mailed reminders when your membership fee is due.
Are you ready to join?
Please make a check payable to MLMUG and bring it to a monthly meeting or mail it to:
MLMUG P.O. Box 1374
Southeastern, PA 19399
Copyright MLMUG 2018, 2019, All rights reserved